Click your say!

Sunday, December 9, 2012

COMIC RELIEF

The film's directors use the comic relief when the film gets very tense or nervous. It's a character, scene or a funny dialogue for letting go all the acumulated temsion. It's useful for the people who is watching the film, because whith that, they can relax a little bit.
Maybe I laughed in some horror films but I can't remember any truly horror film that has some kind of fun in it.
A year ago I wached a film called Detention, just because Josh Hutcerson, one of my favourite actors, was in it. The film was half scary and half funny. It was a film for teenagers, I don't know if the intention of the screenwriters was trying to make us laugh or scary, but honestly, I don't like this kind of humor, so I didn't laugh so much.



0 comments:

Post a Comment