Click your say!

Sunday, March 2, 2014

A GAP YEAR

Who doesn't like the idea of having a gap year? I'm sure that we all have different ideas of what we would do. My point of view is that when we're students, in a gap year we want new experiences, but for people who has a job, the adulthood stage, are more interested for get more experience of something, or just to take a year off. 
Right now, if I had to do one, I would part my year in three parts. 
The first one would be the most radical one, I would like to volunteer in a poor country, where everything it's different, aproximately three months. It would also be great because I would get the chance to see more places around the world, and also to make a lot of friends of other cultures and other languages. It sounds great but I think that it would be a hard experience, because we aren't used to this lifestyle. The second part would be the relaxing part, after a great experience, it's nice to go back with the family and chill out for a bit. I would spend my time doing some projects that I have in mind, and trying to find a job for the  rest of the year. This would be my third part, I want to earn my own money, so I would like to work.
I think that taking a gap year it changes you life, you have the chance to see different cultures, and apreciate more the things we have. With all those experiences you grow as a person, you get more values. 


Life quote. 👏
Image source
Me Too
Image source

0 comments:

Post a Comment