Click your say!

Thursday, October 2, 2014

AN EMAIL ABOUT MY DREAMS

Dear Sònia,

I'm writing this email to explain to you my short and long term goals. The problem is that I haven't got a long term goal. 

I don't picture myself being anything for twenty years, or for the rest of my life. I think that this isn't a problem of imagination, or that I have a lack of ambition and creativity. It's just that, as you said, the WOW moment hasn't appeared to me yet, although I feel it somehow closer than last year. However I don't know if it's for the pressure of being asked everyday what I want to do with my life or because, deep inside,  I know which ways I would rather go.  

Now that I have vent my thoughts about my long-term not existing yet goal, I will explain what I know for sure that I want to do: go to university and study a degree of something related to biology, and I also would like to go to Barcelona. The hardest pressing short time goal I have at the moment (as all of my school mates I guess) is to finish the TDR as soon as possible because studying second batxillerat and having to finish the TDR is a lot to take on.

As for now my priority is to finish the TDR, and then I will have plenty of time for deciding what my future is going to be. Another thing that I know for sure is that whatever I end up choosing I will try to give the best of me.

Best regards,

Anna Camós

0 comments:

Post a Comment