Click your say!

Thursday, November 8, 2012

WHO DO I LOOK UP TO?








My hero is my uncle, his name is Pere but I always call him TiuPere.
He’s such a nice and kind person. He has a lot of patience and he’s very calm, thing that I admire. He’s very hardworking and he has his own business with my aunt.
I remember that when I was a child, every Sunday he always brought me Teo books and after I read them passionately. I still keep them in a wooden box.
Now he’s having health problems, and he had to get over the most difficult part without help. But now he’s getting better with all of us around him.
He will be never alone, because we love him so much. He’s a real fighter and he has a big support because he support us in every single problem that we have.
I would love to be like him, he’s my hero.



0 comments:

Post a Comment