Click your say!

Friday, June 7, 2013

A MYTH OR A REALITY? MY NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS

At the beginning of the year, we wrote down our things that we want to improve or change.
Mire were:
  • Do sport once a day.
  • Learn to play the guitar.
  • Give more importance to homework.
I think that I've to be proud of myself. We're in the middle of the year and I could say that I accomplish almost all of the goals.
I do sport every week: on Monday I do ballet, on Tuesday I play voleyball, on Wednesday I do PE (if that counts...), on Thursday I do ballet and volleyball, and on Fryday I do PE. I'm still thinking that I should do something more but I couldn't find the time!
I didn't have the chance to learn how to play the guitar. But this summer I will have plenty of free time to spend with my guitar!
And finally I think that I have always done my homework in time and I'm satisfied of that because last year, sometimes I forgot to write them in my agend and then I forgot what did I have!

0 comments:

Post a Comment