Click your say!

Friday, June 7, 2013

NEWS REVIEW

Today, 7th of June 2013, a woman called Carole Longhorn, found a bomb in her garden.

She's from Norfolk, England. While she was gardening she found a bomb and she brought inside of the house to clean the object. While she was washing the bomb, his husband arrived and when he saw the object that they had in the middle of the coffe table, he called the police. When the experts came they said that the bomb was from the II World War and that they were very lucky. Then they took the bomb and they detonated it in a safe place. 

Bomb found by Carole Longhorn in Norfolk
The bomb
Image source

I have read the comments that the couple did about their experiencies and they didn't seem to be very preocupated for what had happened. If it was me I would take serious steps: like revising if it could be possible that there's another bomb. I would be terryfied! If I have founded the bomb like them, I'm sure that I would be constantly thinking about what it would happen if the bomb exploded. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment