Click your say!

Sunday, October 27, 2013

FILM REVIEW: GRAVITY

When at first I saw the trailer my first thought was, how can a film only recorded in the sky is going to turn out interesting? But suddenly everybody started to talk about how great it was. I was so intrigued that I went to see the film.
I loved it. I can't describe how faster went the movie, I was nervious all the film! Just with two characters Sandra Bullock and George Clooney. There wasn't even music in the background, just the tiny sound of their heartbeats. It was so moving, so touching. And of course, amazing shoots of the Earth, breathtaking. Gravity is definitely one of my favourites films, although it's not my all time favourite (which I didn't find a film as good as that, yet).

Gravity is about two astronauts: a woman who had lost her daughter when she was four, and a man who was going to do his last expedition.
They get stuck in the space because a missile hit a satellite and caused a chain reaction that destroyed their rocket. At this point, the two astronauts try to reach to the Chinesse emergency rocket. They could move through the sky because the man is wearing a thruster pack. They were about to arrive when the battery of the thruster pack went off. For reach the rocket the man had to push the woman, but that means that he was going to die in the sky.
At the end, she could go home, down to the Earth.

The director is Alfonso Cuarón. ( He's also known thanks to some of the Harry Potter films)

 Here's the trailer:



I coudn't find a video about my favourite part of the film, that it's when the man knows that has to die if she has to survive. Instead, I found a photo where you can see that he's going to take off the security hook that was connecting both of them.

Image source

I really recommend it.



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great review Anna. Worth the watch no matter what, but definitely on the big screen. You just get the full look, feel, and overall experience that comes with going to the movies.

Post a Comment