Click your say!

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

MAIL TO THE TEACHER

Dear Milco,

I'm Anna Camós from first of batxillerat A. I'm sixteen and I live in Vilafant.
 I haven't got any brothers or sisters and I haven't got any pets either. Well, I don't mind not having any siblings. But I always wanted to have a cat, it's my favourite animal because cats are very independent, and also because they spend the hole day eating, lying on the sun and sleeping. Who doesn't want to live a life like that? They look like they are having a lot of pleasure doing the things that they do. If I had one I would join it with pleasure! As you can see I could spend the whole day speaking about cats... 
To cut straight, my hobbies are reading (when I have a long time to waste because I love to read when I'm relaxed and I don't have to do anything else), listening to music, playing volleyball and sleeping (I sleep less than I should sleep,  so maybe that's the reason why I love it so much). 
I don't know yet what I want to be in the future. I love languages but I think that they are an instrument to use. And I love art but I if you want to succeed you have to be the best, and I'm not as good as that. I also love biology, I find the part of sanity very interesting. 

That's all for now. See you in class!

0 comments:

Post a Comment