Click your say!

Sunday, May 25, 2014

FILM REVIEW: BAD NEIGHBOURS

A couple of weeks ago, my friends and I went to the cinema to see Bad Neighbours. We saw the trailer and we thought that it was going to be fun! We also knew that one of the main character is Zac Efron and we really like him.

The film is about a couple which just had a baby and they moved to a new neighbourhood. At first they thought that it was an amazing place, but then a brotherhood decided to live next to the family and all the problems begin. As you can imagine, the brotherhood made a lot of parties and the family made a plan to get them out.

Although I don't know if I would reccomend this film to anybody, it's a good film if you just want to disconnect and laugh a little. In my opinion all the jokes are very predictable, but they're still funny. It's a very American movie. Despite all of that, the players act really good.

Here's the trailer!

 




0 comments:

Post a Comment