Click your say!

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

A SOUL MATE AT THIS POINT

If someone asked me, while chatting with friends, who would be my prince charming I always came up with  the same answer: Oh! It would be a handsome, rich, tanned and strong guy who's also very amusing and with a never ending smile on his face. Still, would he be my soulmate? Clearly not.

I've never been so confused about how I want my soulmate to be. I don't have a clear image of how he would look like and so on I'm assuming that I don't really bother his appearance as much as his personality. Nevertheless I must say that I prefer tall boys over than short. Appart from that, I don't mind if he's not fit or if he has acne or any other flaws like those.

With that being said, my soulmate has to have humour, or at least a lot of confidence. He should have those characteristics that I haven't. I'm not saying that I'm pessimistic or that I never laugh but I couldn't stand being with someone who's exactly like me: we would never do anything different. I think that what I'm looking for in a relationship is not being equal but being balanced. I want someone who could cheer me up if I'm sad, but I don't demand a cheerful person. If I had to choose I would prefer a down to earth boy, but if sometimes he's just being silly I wouldn't mind to join him and have a good time.

The thing is, when you fall in love most of the times your soulmate is not going to be how you expected him or her to be. Usually there are traits that you'd change but, in my opinion, when you are with someone: a prince charming, a soul mate or a partner of life you should have to get on with the things that you don't quite like, and evolve as a couple.




0 comments:

Post a Comment